AMASONE - Atlantic MAster on Ship Operation & Naval Engineering
- Applicants must hold at least a Bachelor of Science in fields such as mechanics, electrical, ocean or naval engineering.
- Engineers or other candidates with specific CVs searching for advanced education in naval engineering and ship operation are also invited to apply.
English language requirements
- All courses are in English thus an English Proficiency is required(TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge …, or any other certified proof).
There are scholarships available for this master, from our both institutions and from companies. You can also apply through your government or the French government or any company interested in giving you a financial support. More especially scholarships are available with Campus France but pay attention to the deadline of December 15 to submit your application.
To apply online
Go to the application website eCandidate
Please find below the main documents to be provided for AMASONE application:
- Application form
- Financial agreement (for the payment of the tuition fees)
- The Information form to enable the access to the French Naval Base in Brest
- Recent Nationality certificate issued by your local municipal authority, embassy, consulate, Justice Minister(less than a year). Or a copy of your passport
- Copies, certified or authenticated by the institution attended, of your higher education studies diploma and a transcript of record with a translation (by a sworn translator) into English or French
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge …, or any other certified proof)
- Please provide year by year official documents for the past five years if they are not included in your last diploma (Official declaration of enrolment for higher education or university studies, original employment certificate - specifying occupation start and end dates, declaration of military service). A translation in English or French is compulsory if the original documents are written in any other language
- Two Recommendation letters in English
All copies must be sworn. Basic translations may be accepted, but once in France you will have to provide original documents. Think of uploading sworn copies!
Tuition fees are 24 000€ for 4 semesters.
These tuition fees will be paid according to the following instalments:
- Before June 30st 2014 : 6000€ (including the the registration fees)
- February 2015 : 6000€
- September 2015 : 6000€
- February 2016 : 6000€